1) Please list second choices or reserve via
Falcon Coins" link below; many
items are one of a kind.
2) Grading is by ANA standards for U.S., Charlton standards for Canadian.
3) 5 day return privilege for coins returned in the original holders (except bullion).
4) Maximum shipping is $7.50 per order in the U.S. Supplies orders to Alaska and Hawaii may also be more. Please inquire for international shipping costs.
5) Colorado residents add 2.9% sales tax for supplies and other taxable items (El Paso County - 5.13%); coins and bullion are tax exempt in Colorado.
6) Payment can be made by check or money order payable to Falcon Coins or PayPal ($25.00 minimum if using PayPal). PayPal cannot be used for gold bullion. There is a 1.5% fee added to international payments made through PayPal.
7) Falcon Coins is not responsible for items lost in the mail. If an insured package is lost in the mail, the customer will be reimbursed by Falcon Coins upon receipt of payment by the U.S. Postal Service.
8) Returned checks are subject to a $20.00 NSF charge plus additional expenses per Colorado law.
11605 Meridian Market View #124-324
Falcon, CO 80831
Contact Falcon Coins
Owner: Don Hartlaub, ANA LM #6297
Return to Main Page